Ford Racing M-9000-PMCM3 - 5.0L Gen 3 Coyote Power Module w/ 6 Speed Manual Transmission
- Shipping costs and lead times vary
- NOW AVAILABLE WITH 2018-2020 Mustang GT 5.0L 460 HP Coyote Engine!
- Tremec 6 speed manual transmission
- Complete Engine Controller and Wiring Harness (Control Pack)
Next generation 5.0L power all in one complete powertrain kit. The crew at Ford Performance have spec'd out a kit to simplify the swap of the newest, most innovative 5.0L Coyote engine into just about any Ford vehicle. The Coyote Power Module teams the Mustang GT 460 horsepower 5.0L Coyote V8 with a state of the art Tremec 6-Speed transmission - and all the electronics and hardware to finish the installation. The engine features advances like Direct and Port Fuel Injection, Twin Independent Variable Camshaft Timing, and a lightweight plasma transferred wire arc spray aluminum engine block. Coyote Power Module simplifies both the shopping and build experience by kitting up the right parts that are matched to deliver potent performance with civilized drivability. The engine Control Pack is truly plug and play and simplifies conversions to a modern electronically fuel injected V8 high performance engine.
- 2018-2020 Mustang GT 5.0L Coyote Engine - M-6007-M50C
- 460 Horsepower @ 7,000 rpm
- 420 lb.-ft. Torque @ 4,600 rpm
- 12.0:1 Compression ratio
- Aluminum block
- Boss 302 Alternator Kit – M-8600-M50BALT
- Starter and Starter Index Plate
- Control Pack PCM and installation kit is tunable for power upgrades - M-6017-M50B
- Runs on pump gas
- Steel Quicktime Bellhousing
- Roller Pilot Bearing – M-7600-B
- Tremec 6-Speed Transmission 2.66 1st gear - M-7003-M6266
- Clutch Fork / throw-out bearing
- Clutch Kit M-7560-T46
- Billet flywheel M-6375-G46A
- Installation hardware
- Note: Engine will be fitted with dual mass flywheel installed. Included is billet flywheel, to be installed on engine before installation into vehicle
Shipping costs and lead times can vary, use the contact form below to confirm order cost and timeframe.
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that returns will need to be sent to the following address: 9750 Conklin Road Blue Ash, OH 45242
If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at email@example.com.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right. If we do not receive notice within 7 days of receiving order, we cannot process return.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method within 10 business days. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
If more than 15 business days have passed since we’ve approved your return, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.