2022-23 Mustang GT Supercharger Kit M-6066-M8MY22 Ford Performance Parts
- Shipping costs and lead times vary
The R2650 Supercharger features new TVS Technology. The new Twin Vortices Series features new four-lobe rotors and high-flow inlet and outlet ports that greatly enhance thermal efficiency, enabling greater volumetric capacity at higher revolutions per minute (RPM).
The Ford Performance Supercharger Kit is warranty friendly and rated at 750 horsepower. This new kit has been developed specifically for the new 5.0L V8 that features dual-fuel, high-pressure direct injection and low-pressure port fuel injection technology for increased power and efficiency.
- Fits 2022-2023 Mustang GT with manual or automatic transmission
- Produces 750 HP and 670 lb-ft of torque with 91 octane fuel
- Kit comes complete with all hardware for installation
- NOT compatible with the Mach 1
- [For 2018-2021 Mustang GT Supercharger kit see M-6066-M8]
2.65L Twin Vortices (TVS) Supercharger Assembly
- Lower Intake manifold with integral air-to-liquid intercooler
- 87 mm electronic throttle body M-9926-M50B
- Air inlet system
- Fuel rails
- Complete air-to-liquid intercooler system includes pump, heat exchanger and reservoir
- Drive Belt: first sheave FEAD system
- 47 lb/hr, 6-hole, high-impedance fuel injectors
- 3-year/36,000-mile Limited Powertrain Warranty included when installed by Ford dealer or an Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) -certified technician
NOTE: Powertrain calibrations are developed and supported for U.S. and Canadian vehicles only. Federal and state laws prohibit any person from installing aftermarket add-on or modified parts prior to the sale of a new motor vehicle
Shipping costs and lead times can vary, use the contact form below to confirm order cost and timeframe.
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that returns will need to be sent to the following address: 9750 Conklin Road Blue Ash, OH 45242
If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at email@example.com.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right. If we do not receive notice within 7 days of receiving order, we cannot process return.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method within 10 business days. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
If more than 15 business days have passed since we’ve approved your return, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.