Ford Racing M-6007-A50SCB - 5.0L Gen 3 Aluminator SC Crate Engine
- Shipping costs and lead times vary
- Fits 2018-2021 Mustang GT
- 5.0L (302 cubic inches)
- 9.5:1 compression ratio for supercharged applications (nominal)
- Mahle® Hard Anodized forged pistons with Graphal low friction coating
- Manley® H-beam connecting rods with ARP® 2000 bolts
- Mustang GT forged steel crankshaft
- Uses production Mustang GT Gen 3 Coyote aluminum cylinder block
- 10 quart capacity oil pan
- Tuned composite Mustang GT intake manifold with production drive by wire 80 mm throttle body
- Four-valve-per-cylinder aluminum heads with roller-finger followers reduce friction.
- Mustang GT production camshafts
- Includes Ford Performance colder, heat range zero (0) spark plugs for supercharging, part no: M-12405-M50A
- Includes Ford Performance oil filter - M-6731-FL820
- Includes billet steel gerotor oil pump gears - M-6600-M50A
- Vehicle harness and PCM not included. Use Ford Performance wiring, PCM and installation kit M-6017-M50B designed for street rod/project car installation. Can also be with automatic transmission controls pack - see M-6017-M50BA for more information
- Does not include alternator, for alternator kit see M-8600-M50BALT or M-8600-M50ALTA
- Engine mount bosses and bell housing mount pattern common to 4.6L modular engines.
- NOTE: Due to 9.5:1 compression ratio, custom tuning is required for optimum performance
- Does not include exhaust manifolds
Coyote Crate Engine Technical Reference Guide
- See an Aluminator engine build up here
Shipping costs and lead times can vary, use the contact form below to confirm order cost and timeframe.
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com. Please note that returns will need to be sent to the following address: 9750 Conklin Road Blue Ash, OH 45242
If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right. If we do not receive notice within 7 days of receiving order, we cannot process return.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method within 10 business days. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
If more than 15 business days have passed since we’ve approved your return, please contact us at email@example.com.