Ford 5.0L Coyote Crate Engine M-6007-M50C
- Shipping costs and lead times vary
- 460 Horsepower @ 7,000 rpm
- 420 ft.-lb.+ of Torque @ 4,600 rpm
- 12.0:1 Compression ratio
- Hypereutectic aluminum pistons
- Sintered steel connecting rods as used on BOSS302 Mustang
- Forged steel crankshaft
- Aluminum block which features plasma transferred wire arc spray weld liner coating
- Longer, 12 mm head bolts for higher clamp load
- 10 qt capacity oil pan
- Tuned composite intake manifold provides efficient air delivery and weight savings
- 80 mm single bore "drive by wire", electronic throttle body with variable runner control
- High-flow aluminum cylinder heads, dual overhead camshaft (DOHC), four valves per cylinder, variable intake and exhaust camshaft timing
- Includes engine harness and dual mass flywheel, for engine equipped with automatic flex plate, see M-6007-M50CAUTO
- Engine mount bosses and bell housing mount pattern common to 4.6L modular engines
- Mustang GT 409 stainless steel tubular exhaust manifold on the RIGHT SIDE ONLY
- Vehicle harness and PCM not included
- Use Ford Performance M-6017-M50B Control Pack which includes wiring, PCM and installation kit, designed for project car installation
- Does not include alternator, for alternator kit see M-8600-M50BALT or M-8600-M50ALTA
- 5.0L Coyote air conditioning kit available, see M-8600-M50AC
- 5.0L Mustang motor mount kit available, see M-6038-M50
- 5.0L Mustang engine cover kit available, see M-9680-M50B
- Photo and specs may vary
- Engine weight: 445 lbs.
Shipping costs and lead times can vary, use the contact form below to confirm order cost and timeframe.
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com. Please note that returns will need to be sent to the following address: 9750 Conklin Road Blue Ash, OH 45242
If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right. If we do not receive notice within 7 days of receiving order, we cannot process return.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method within 10 business days. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
If more than 15 business days have passed since we’ve approved your return, please contact us at email@example.com.